Ok, the paparazzi are at my heels again so I’ve gotta make this quick. Thanks so much to Manic Mum for this Oh So Fabulous Award!
Rules for participating:
- Post the ‘Oh So Fabulous’ graphic on your blog and link back to the person who nominated you (check, and http://wp.me/3cyPe)
- Answer the 5 questions given to you by your nominator (A-E below)
- Pick bloggers with under 1,000 subscribers to nominate for the award
- Come up with 5 questions for YOUR nominees to answer
- Go to their blog and notify them of the award nomination
Questions for me:
A. What is the very first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
SEX! No, kidding. I just wanted to type that word – it’s the closest I’ve come in a while (leave it alone).
B. Do you road rage? TELL THE TRUTH!
Do I ‘road rage’? I wasn’t aware that was a verb. I’ll say no.
C. What is your biggest guilty pleasure? The one you don’t even know why you like it.
Clogging. In lederhosen.
D. How many texts do you send per day?
I don’t count texts, though I do send 4 or 5 carrier pigeons an hour.
E. Do you pour your coffee creamer in the cup first or last? (If you don’t drink coffee, LIE TO ME)
Cream goes in after coffee, but tea must ALWAYS be poured INTO milk. I’m pretty sure that’s a law in the UK. And that’s no lie!
In keeping with the Fabulous theme, here’s my Fab Four:
Lorrie @ View From My Kitchen Window
Sabine @ Mom In Music City
Jessica @ Biscuits n’ Crazy
Cheryl @ Passion Ignite!
And here are the 5 questions I’m required to ask of them:
- What’s your VISA number? (Hmm, that probably won’t fly…) Ok, what age would you like to repeat and why?
- If you had twin turtles, what would you name them?
- What did you have for lunch yesterday?
- ‘Eh?’ or ‘Huh’?
- What would you like to say to your grade 12 English teacher now?